View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:38 AM
cohowap
PPCGeeks Regular

cohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: If Sprint & VZW had iPhone, will you switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I come on the TP2 because I have a TP2 you jerk. What do you want me to do, go on a iphone forum to discuss my TP2? Your just a sorry hater. I’m also a member of XDA way before I even joined ppcgeeks, should I quit that too to make you happy?

I’m sorry, but the majority if you jerks on here are nothing but haters. Its like Steve Jobs personally raped you or something. I’m telling you, I’ve the biggest Apple hater you can get, but I am not going to be blind and pretend the iPhone isn’t good when it is. I know most of you people on here belong to VZW or Sprint and have no choice but to stick to WinMo. Half of you people would’ve jumped to the iPhone if given a choice, I know whats up.

And the last thing, if it wasn’t for iPhone, there wouldn’t be a WinMo 6.5 or 7 coming out. We’ll still be stuck with WinMo 5 if MS didn’t have any competition.
Yea and what did WinMo 6.5 and 7 doing? Adding finger friendly features cause people like you determine the OS usability based on that.

Just because you own a TP2 doesn't mean you need to be here. I've had an iPhone, I have an iPod Touch, I don't hate Apple, and my opinion is that you made the OP because your a ****in tool and don't know shit. I can have mine and you can have your's, just so happens comming to a real phones forum bashing it is gonna get more opinions like mine.