View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:35 AM
NIKKG
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: If Sprint & VZW had iPhone, will you switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
if u think twice abt win mo having a shrinking footprint ur wrong buddy!!! microsoft is the best there is and im sure they will come up wit something awesome...it might take some time but saying they will disappear...is like saying we never had a PC lol
Android is going to take over WinMo’s market. The WinMo 7 realistically won’t be out in probably a year and a half. By than its too little too late, all the VZW and Sprint folks would’ve jumped over to Android by than. Already ALL my buddies at work jumped to the Moto Droid while another dude got the Droid Eris. After they get used to Droid, I don’t think they’re going to come back to WinMo.

I blame this all in MS. They milked WinMo without any development for years and they finally wake up after Google enters. Google is a very aggressive company, they’re not going to give up marketshare to MS. Already HTC is jumping on the Android market and most likely will dump WinMo completely if their market share drops further to save on development cost.