View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:26 AM
iknight8
Halfway to VIP Status

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iknight8
Re: If Sprint & VZW had iPhone, will you switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I don’t agree with whoever said WebOS is better, Palm is just about dead. The Android is killing Palm. In fact, you don’t hear much about WebOS anymore ever since Verizon jumped to the Droid phones. What this shows is phone makers shouldn’t do exclusive contract with carriers. If the iPhone was open to every carrier, I can tell you right now half the people at my work would’ve jumped to iPhone because our job reimburses us only for VZW.

I’ll bet in another year, the market for smartphones will be between iPhone and Android with WinMo and WebOS having an ever shrinking footprint.

Now, on to another subject, I don’t like people calling me a troll for daring to ask questions. You shouldn’t let your biases get in the way of progress. My first smartphone was the O2 XDA II made my HTC a while back and I’ve had PPC’s back in the days when they were clam shall mini computers with B&W screens and it was called Windows CE back than.

Let the best technology win.

if u think twice abt win mo having a shrinking footprint ur wrong buddy!!! microsoft is the best there is and im sure they will come up wit something awesome...it might take some time but saying they will disappear...is like saying we never had a PC lol