View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:23 AM
slopokdave
Halfway to VIP Status

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsane View Post
So can anybody detail a definative mms for sprint fix for R8? Is it still the disable htc messaging + arcsoft or what? Reg edits? Sorry I just dont have tthe time to read through 550 pages to find an answer...thanx
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickmd18 View Post
ok before I go through flashing the rom does it a way I can disable htc messanging and reinable the old messanging there the text are threaded with sense 2.5?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivez View Post
I can't seem to get Sprint MMS working on R8, nor can I add/modify server settings. Each time I send a MMS it says failed. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Thanks,
J
SEEEEEEEEAAAAARCHHHHHHH if you don't want to look through pages. Start with the posts when the new Update came out. But my coffee is extra good this morning so I will repost anyway:

If you want to go the old messanging style, disable HTC messanging cab first then use the Sprint 2.1 MMS fix cab. You don't have to edit any server settings or do any reg changes! See attachment for cabs.

You can still get to HTC messaging by clicking on the message from the Sense messaging screen. Or click ALL MESSAGES to go to old style. You can view your MMS within HTC messaging but cannot send (as always, still no fix for this on Sprint).

-Dave
This post has been thanked 1 times.