View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:20 AM
AB33
Regular 'Geeker

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: If Sprint & VZW had iPhone, will you switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
Wanna know why the Iphone sucks is many ways?

1. Non Removeable battery
2. If you brake your Iphone, you don't have the choice of insurance, you have to buy a brand new one...$300 later or more.
3. Limited to GSM networks...no CDMA...
4. The screen is .1 inches smaller than the TP2...
5. It's made by Apple, and is exclusive only to At&t...bad move on Apple's part.
6. 12-24hrs to activate on Itunes, Winmo 30seconds to 1min...hmmm...(When phones were first released)
7. No physical keyboard...on screen blows when you have fat fingers.

I could do a laundry list....but It would offend the Apple Fanboys in this forum...

Oh, I almost forgot...how long did it take apple to implement MMS messaging...Winmo has had that for years...Sorry Apple...just a wee bit behind....and the network your on blows chunks...GSM is horrible compared to CMDA...quality wise....Whats your thoughts?
Yeah everything he said plus no free 3D GPS like I have with the Sprint TP2, no Wifi Router or tethering, no group texts or text forwarding (on some of the Iphones), and NO CUSTOM ROMS!!!...LOL
That lack of insurance thing is also a Bummer. I feel bad when I know people who have cracked their Iphone screens or dropped it in watre or lost it, only to have to pay the $300-$500 again.

If anything Android would be a better route to go by far if leaving WinMo.