View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:20 AM
NIKKG
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: If Sprint & VZW had iPhone, will you switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cohowap View Post
Had to post on this... OP is an idiot and troll.

Don't like being called a troll? You came to a TP2 forum saying iPhone is better. Now, search this forum for iPhone and you'll learn your lession without posting.

WinMo is ****in light years ahead of Android and iPhone OS. Yea it's got an ugly gui that requires a stylus (if you dont have any replacements), but that isn't all the OS is, and it's people like you that are ignorant enough to say shit sucks because why? Because your best friend, who intimidates you in every way got an iPhone and says WinMo sucks?

Fact is an OS is there to provide API structure, interopability, process management, resource management etc... Please read wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operating_system) before making idiotic posts not knowing wtf you are saying.
I come on the TP2 because I have a TP2 you jerk. What do you want me to do, go on a iphone forum to discuss my TP2? Your just a sorry hater. I’m also a member of XDA way before I even joined ppcgeeks, should I quit that too to make you happy?

I’m sorry, but the majority if you jerks on here are nothing but haters. Its like Steve Jobs personally raped you or something. I’m telling you, I’ve the biggest Apple hater you can get, but I am not going to be blind and pretend the iPhone isn’t good when it is. I know most of you people on here belong to VZW or Sprint and have no choice but to stick to WinMo. Half of you people would’ve jumped to the iPhone if given a choice, I know whats up.

And the last thing, if it wasn’t for iPhone, there wouldn’t be a WinMo 6.5 or 7 coming out. We’ll still be stuck with WinMo 5 if MS didn’t have any competition.