View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 07:31 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
How could it be the "user"? Flash to stock, clear mem, soft res, flash R8, clear mem, soft res....no ringer. Nothing installed yet. That is not "user"...that is the ROM. Doesn't happen to me with MightyROM, Energy, SSS, or self-cooked off of Caulkin kitchen.

So, what's your rational for claiming it a "user" problem?
Don't you love it when someone says this??

The problem doesn't happen in any other ROM, but when it happens with this one it's user error?? Give me a break.

I finally stopped using these ROMs after that ringer issue followed me through 4 different versions of this ROM. I have not had the problem since & I install EXACTlY the same cabs/apps etc in every single ROM I ever flash.

~John