View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 01:33 AM
turbochris
PPCGeeks Regular

turbochris is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: If Sprint & VZW had iPhone, will you switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
If Sprint and VZW had iPhone, how many of you guys will switch? I know I’ll switch the same day without thinking twice. Its miles ahead of WinMo in every way, I’m starting to miss mines. Damn ATT.
it's funny this should pop up. My little girl was trying to load some songs on her ipod and it was giving her fits. She rebooted my computer and walked away. teh thing hung on the bios splash screen. I stood there looking at it and wondered wtf happened, then I just yanked the usb cable for the ipod out and it booted right up.

I love my little girl and she wanted an ipod "since all the cool people have them" so I got her one. I love her enough to corrupt my computer by installing itunes (I couldn't find any non apple software that would work with this newer ipod FAIL!).

She's beginning to learn it's not worth the trouble to be cool, and it really isn't cool anyway.

Anyway, as for the question- owning an iphone is like having a nice (not real nice) sports car that has the hood welded shut. I want to get inside and tweak it!

I honestly feel that any forum member that buys an iphone is slapping people like MightyMike and Juggalo_X in the face. I can make my TP2 do whatever I want. HTC for me