View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:04 AM
drtechno
Lurker

drtechno is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: U.S. Cellular TP2 customers.

[QUOTE=mxATVracer10;1470938]USCC Representin! lol Final day of the Black Friday sale TP2 getter here. I'm glad to see this thread because I've been looking into modding my phone but have been leary to try much for fear of bricking it. So thanks to the OP for starting this! Also thanks to drtechno for leading me to the answer for the "1 unread message" bug.

Hey glad I could help!!! Has anyone else had issues with there text messages saying that the year is 2016? I saw there was a a cab called y2k16 that was susposed to fix the problem but i installed and ran it but it didnt work for me. Also If anyone has noticed in your battery setting that you can see the last full charge, talk time, etc... But it goes away from time and time...I think i found the problem...If you go into battery settings>click advanced tab> then uncheck "turn off device if not used for" You should always be able to see those settings, I've been doing it for a day or so and my battery info doenst just all of sudden disappear...So hoped that helped also tsowns task bar worked great for me and also the remove top and bottom curtains worked great and i really like the look!