View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 11:55 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDMB View Post
So I'm running 28014 and sense 2.5
I have most of my contacts through Sense connected to Facebook to keep me up to date with their profile pics and my ID for them. I get the facebook picture when using Sense for texts and so forth. But when a call comes in it doesnt recognize the picture. Looking in windows contacts there is no pic assosciated with the contact. Is there a way to make windows contacts see the sens's contact pic. It takes everything else from sense.
yeah, this has been a know problem....the dialer will show the original stored pic for a contact, but not a new pic that came from FB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
What dialer are you currently using?/Contact utlility engine?

ContactUtilityEngine and the dialer go hand and hand, they have to match to get all the features..
Even worse is it varies from device to device, i.e leo contactutility must go with leo dialer, quilin contactutilitymust go with quilin dialer..

That being said, I'm guessing you are using a Manila 2.5 ContactUtilityEngine with a Manila 2.1 dialer..
I stopped using Manila 2.5 but I was using the leo dialer and had no problems with facebook pictures for the contact pic.
hey Omni....so when u were running 2.5, incoming calls would display the contact pic from FB for you?

if so, which Leo dialer? Can u upload? I've been using the Rhodium dialer for awhile now.

thx