View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 10:20 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
How could it be the "user"? Flash to stock, clear mem, soft res, flash R8, clear mem, soft res....no ringer. Nothing installed yet. That is not "user"...that is the ROM. Doesn't happen to me with MightyROM, Energy, SSS, or self-cooked off of Caulkin kitchen.

So, what's your rational for claiming it a "user" problem?
1st off your post #5440 (go back up and read what you wrote...i'll wait) doesnt say any process you took as far as flash stock, r8, then clear storage and it also does NOT say you have nothing installed and the ringer did NOT work off the bat!

in fact your post #5440 sounds like every other post complaining bout the ringer not working and by not GIVING ANY USEFUL INFORMATION!

now in my post yea i said user error but also gave helpful hints to narrow the prob down. trying to help your issue out w/ the lack of info you posted! now that you added sum HELPFUL info..then maybe its a bad flash (it happens) redownload the rom, extract, reflash (no need to go back to stock) just reflash the fresh downloaded rom. then report back...