View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 08:38 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
R8 is missing the "Carrier Provisioning" application in the progs menu.

Also, why is it only Juicy ROMs having this god damn no ring bug. Still not fixed!? I've been a faithful Juicy popper for quite a while...but R5, R6 and now R8 have this issue. I might have to go back to MightyROM.

Can anyone explain this. I'm not trying to complain. It's more of a bug report and request for info as to the cause and what is being done to fix it.

Thanks in advance...and Juicy, I'm not jumping ship quit yet. Do me proud.
im begining to think that it is not juicy fault or the rom... its the user! juicy and many others have said ringer is fine, an juicy cant fix a bug he doesnt have nor can replicate. he's not even giving straight forward info about this problem by the ppl who have it.
it was said that opera10beta2U could be the problem, cant comfirm as i dont have either the ring no ring issue nor opera10beta2U. if you have opera uninstall it...or maybe its another app you have as not ever app is perfect...they have bugs an issues too. maybe sumthing isnt playing nice w/ this version of wm?

i dunno, im not that smart but i do know that if juicy doesnt have the prob., even still trys to fix an issue that he doesnt have much info to go off...except post like "i have ringer bug""back to ... roms" . it doesnt help him try to locate an unknown issue. try this, clear storage, check ringer by calling your phone. if it doesnt work post off the bat then definitly post just that. but if it works, install only a few or even 1 app at a time. and then keep trying to call your phone to pinpoint after you did such n such it stopped working, then post just that.
maybe then it can get fixed...
This post has been thanked 1 times.