View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 07:21 PM
JQuill
Regular 'Geeker

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/10

OMJ thanks a lot for the wallpaper fix I'll try it tonight and report back after a day or two of use and let u know if its ever appears again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronclone View Post
BTW: there's seems to be a problem with the people tab. Half the time the small icons at the bottom right part of the picture are blank, just a white square. And sometimes the whole people Shortcut just show a blank white square...

I've had that bug before...it's only ever happened to me if I used the program PIM backup to backup my contacts...if the contacts that you back up are linked to facebook, when you restore them they will give you the white squares for pictures until you go into their contact card and update their facebook info, then the pics should re appear. If you're not doing this to get the error then I can't help you but that's where I've seen it.

For anybody who asks about my taskbar Icons GO TO XDA-DEVELOPERS.COM, REGISTER AS A MEMBER AND SEARCH FOR "G-FREAK TASKBAR ICONS"