Telek
PPCGeeks Regular

Telek is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD-PC View Post
well, this isn't going as smoothly as it should...

I'm running this unlocker on Windows Vista 64bit, with administrator rights. I've downloaded the newest version of the unlocker, I'm extracted to an empty folder on the local disc. I've my Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 in ActiveSync with my computer through usb. I'm connected to the internet.

When I run the Unlocker, it opens up to the window with the choice to do automatic or manual. I choose automatic. the Pop up with the Choose OK and wait, shows up. I click it. Immediately an error box pops up saying that the RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe has stopped working. I can choose Debug or Close program, I choose debug, but nothing ever comes up to tell me what may be wrong.

This is my first time dowloading the program, so it would be my 'free use'. I believe I've followed every step in the first post, and on the link that leads to the unlocker.
I would try it on my other computer, but I run Ubuntu on it, and I'm not sure if this program is compatible with Linux or the Wine program.

Any advice or slaps upside the head with the obvious would be appreciated greatly.
Do you have DEP enabled? If so try disabling it for the duration of the upgrade.