View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 05:15 PM
omnicronx
Regular 'Geeker

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
I have most of my contacts through Sense connected to Facebook to keep me up to date with their profile pics and my ID for them. I get the facebook picture when using Sense for texts and so forth. But when a call comes in it doesnt recognize the picture. Looking in windows contacts there is no pic assosciated with the contact. Is there a way to make windows contacts see the sens's contact pic. It takes everything else from sense.
What dialer are you currently using?/Contact utlility engine?

ContactUtilityEngine and the dialer go hand and hand, they have to match to get all the features..
Even worse is it varies from device to device, i.e leo contactutility must go with leo dialer, quilin contactutilitymust go with quilin dialer..

That being said, I'm guessing you are using a Manila 2.5 ContactUtilityEngine with a Manila 2.1 dialer..
I stopped using Manila 2.5 but I was using the leo dialer and had no problems with facebook pictures for the contact pic.

Last edited by omnicronx; 01-14-2010 at 05:50 PM.