View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 04:20 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21885 |Jan 14| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Sorry guys.. I copied and paste from the GSM rhodium thread. The links in the first post are correct. The correct link to download is from http://hotfile.com/list/113098/0bff7f3

There's NOTHING wrong with the ROMs I uploaded... they will not brick your phone

Even if you accidentally load a GSM ROM, it's not the end of the world. Reset your phone, while holding the Volume Down button, wait for the multi colored screen then hookup your USB cable and flash the correct ROM

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 4 times.