View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 02:26 PM
ac0x
PPCGeeks Regular

ac0x is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Win6.5 out!

Installed it and looks good. Better memory usage for sure and better radio and more responsve.
Added the following tweaks/addins

>Auto-Weather-Update-15-min
>Enable All Camera Modes
>Enable In Call Recording
>RHO09076 (HTC's handwriting recognition add on to Transcriber - which BTW is not available in input settings anymore, but can be run manually from the Windows Directory)
>Juggalo_Xs Notification Enhancements (so I could control the light flashing for message notifications)
>manilaclockflipfix21cab (after seeing the clock flip every time I went back to the home screen for the 14th time I ceased to need to be impressed by the functionality. As long as it flips each minute as it should that was fine for me, thank you)
>QM_TP2_Battery_Update_Verizon (for 1% battery read out)
>Spike's_MicNeo_TaskBar_Variend_3_v2 (with the pretty new slider icons it seemed kind of dull to have the taskbar icons be so plain)
>windowsmobile-kb973553 (the daylight savings fix, reinstalled to the PC, if I don't do this my calender entries start at 11PM the night before after I ActiveSync)

All work fine

Just one little problem....

Telenav gets a pop up "Cradle Was Not Found" when trying to access QuickGPS.
If I close the popup, TeleNav works fine.
If I run QuickGPS manually, it works fine.
Other GPS programs run fine.
I've disabled Auto Download When Connected Via Active Sync (which it actually isn't)

I know - this is probably TeleNavs problem. But since it came up after I installed the 6.5 update, I thought maybe someone here had some ideas.

Thanks to all