View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 02:18 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
thats good to know if your syncing with myphone. i have my contacts in myphone just in case ive gotta do a hard reset on the run i can pull my contacts quickly lol.
are you sure its pulling the updated pic? say for instance you sync your phone and someone changes their pic online, my tp2 contact card will automatically update and i'm sure yours will to, but when that happens on your phone will the dialer screen option change also?
Google is the next skynet