View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 01:18 PM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
to be honest i dont the dialer color is going to make a difference but i have no other option. i will report back, maybe that dialer is different in some ways. i use the dialer thats already selected.
i dont think the color has anything to do with it either but i dunno lol.

i havent done anything different on this build my same old routine. log in FB and twitter and let them synce then ill sync my contacts via activesync and away i go.