View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 11:43 AM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: TP2 Doesn't Show Up In Sprint Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
I have the stock rom only cause i do not feel like spending the time to find a good one to work with mobile shell.I run mobile shell now for over a week and i Love It! i guess i could run a rom that supports MS but again why? i like how i got it setup ATM.

Does mobile shell run better on stock or a cooked ROM?
I find that mobile shell runs better on a 6.5 ROM which is (for Sprint) a cooked ROM for now. Indagroove's titanium only ROM is good for mobile shell. Also, it's easy to make a titanium only with Calkulin's kitchen (what I am running now). The one thing I like with mobile shell and a cooked ROM right now is I'm using the X2 task manager and it shows on the main page of mobile shell, unaffected like the HTC task manager is.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...