View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 11:43 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Are you not having messaging problems with 1.7? When I tried to compose a message, it was not pulling up my contacts when I typed their names and there were some graphical glitches.
yeah I am, you can still arrow down & highlight the contact to select, but I know, it's not correct ....I think it's a VGA issue w/ one of the updated 1922 packages....I went through most of them & had to modify for VGA but I havent tested yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
OMJ,

So, I finally started cooking my own rom using your kitchen (v1.6) and have had no problems so far booting up the roms. However, I've run into a little bit of a glitch and want to know if its a problem on my end.

I cooked a rom based on 28011 and after going to Start > Settings > Personal, there is no "Phone" option.

The option is there if I cook a rom using 28014 (all the settings are the same, the only difference is that I change XIP and SYS to 28014).

Is there something I'm missing?
yeah, this was discussed earlier.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ

looks like I missed the regedit for 28011...

open this file...

OMJ HTC Sense Kitchen v1.6\SYS\28011\SHARED\COMMON\Shell\1f1aca24-d942-464a-9281-10567741499c.rgu

find this key...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Phone]
"Group"=dword:0
"Redirect"=""

delete "redirect", so now it looks like....

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Phone]
"Group"=dword:0

you can also delete this key on your phone then reboot, phone options will be there. I dont dont why the regedit is in the SYS from the start.