View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 10:51 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: does a faster processor mean faster speeds??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
the iphone has a 600 mhz processor i believe right???? or 6 something, and the tp2 has 528...
I'm really not sure how fast the iphone processor is (& maybe that's not what is making the difference anyway) but I know if I have my ipod touch available & I need to do a fast google search that is what I grab, not the TP2.

Maybe the difference is all in the safari browser (which I love) & the super responsive screen helps too but things like a simple google search can be done almost instantly in the ipod & seem rather tedious on the TP2.

There are certainly things I don't like about safari so it's not all good (it doesn't word wrap, doesn't support flash & won't DL anything) but it is definitely the speed king (& I love how the screen zooms).

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.