View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 10:47 AM
XxXViRuSXxX
Halfway to VIP Status

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
Wait a sec. Looks like people are having a lot of issues with R8. Am I correct? What's the verdict?
Actually not many issues at all nothing that doens't come with the 2.5 the htc messaging has always and always will be slow and freeze it was designed for a phone with a 1ghz processor but if you want to disable it that is explained like five thousand times in here. other than that and the ## lock codes not working cause of the dialer that is in here I havn't had any issues and his battery life on this thing Rocks I swear i even get better signal strenght as well. I use the new USC radio and this rom and its perfect for me in SC.