View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Mazzakre
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21885 |Dec 31| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
I feel like I am beating a dead horse here but back to the SMS/MMS issues. I am running the EnergyROM Dec31_21885_Sense2.5 and I have the SMS/MMS working with the old threaded messaging using Arcsoft. I actually like the way it is setup and working. The issue I am having is I ran the Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2 cab but I can still access it in Sense. I access the Arcsoft messaging by hitting the “all messages” soft key and it works fine. If I have a message come in and I hit it directly on the screen it takes me to HTC messaging. The major problem with this is that the SMS notification gets confused and will not clear because the conflict between the two messaging apps. Is there a way to totally get rid of HTC messaging? Is there a way to have Sense point to the Arcsoft messaging by hitting the message on the screen? I hope everyone follows that. Sorry for the long post. Thanks for the help.
I wrote about this a few pages back but there are a couple "fixes" you can try to get rid of the phantom message notification but in my experience they dont work. I take it that youre using the 12/31 28011 build of the rom because I had the same experience with htc not disabling. If its really a problem you can flash back to one of the older 28xxx builds. I never had this issue before the newest build and HTC disabled completely. I personally like having HTC messaging workable and the message indicator is worth it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.