EvilDeadFan
N00b

EvilDeadFan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by biznetplus View Post
I just updated to the latest version of this ROM. Everything appears to work really well except, I now have no Data coverage. NONE. Can't update weather, cant get online. I get the following error:

Data Call Failure
Error Code: 11
PPP Connection Error

I am on VZW. Looking under Settings > Connections > Advanced > Select Networks > Internet should connect using.. is set to TELUS. I try to change to Verizone Wireless but it does not retain the setting. If I click to edit that connection I can choose between Auto Pick, Verizon Wireless and CDMA1X.

I am new to the ROM scene so there could be something basic I have overlooked, but right now my phone is pretty useless. Any help would be greatly appreciated because otherwise this ROM looks like the absolute shit!
When you update to this rom, at the main page, there will be a settings cab that you have to choose your carrier from, then click commit. Did you change from the default Telus?

Btw, I've been running this since the a.m. release a day ago and it's been running perfectly. Absolutely no problems that I can tell. I'll keep everyone updated if I do run into something. I'm also on Telus so default works perfectly.