View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 01:21 AM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowxaero View Post
would anyone happen to know how to create the EXT files for Mobile Shell???
I know it usually works better when installed from the cab, but i would just like the knowledge on how to do it really, because I've had no success with it at all.
You may want to ask Mr. Obvious. Believe he had it installed as part of his ROM not too long ago, but has taken it out because of problems.