View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 01:18 AM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
I think that I finally figured out why my battery life is poor . the internet connection stays on and doesn't turn off by itself .
can someone confirm this ? if it's part of the sys or is there a bill cab that can be installed ?

Yes, can confirm that your data connection is turned on when you go to the internet and does not turn off by itself. Data is also turned on for example when syncing and again does not turn off automatically.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 01-14-2010 at 12:38 PM.