View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 12:23 AM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Flashed around 6pm today. I was on SsS rom earlier, I cleared storage, falshed back to stock, cleared storage, and flashed to Juicy R8, and finaly cleared storage one last time. I then synced my Contacts, Callender, Tasks, and notes with active sync. Finaly I installed MMS Fix(M2.1) (sprint).cab, 2016 SMS Bug, Soft reset and installed Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2 cab. I soft reset again and then re-installed Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2 (to uninstal it) Soft reset one final time and I have been 100% ever since.

No soft resets, no issues with texts etc.
Some people prefer HTC messaging some dont, so if you dont care for it simply install Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging. However if you prefer it over WM Messaging do like me and disable it with the cab, soft reset and then remove the cab, soft reset and it will work without any bugs. Atleast its worked for me on all sence 1922 roms. Good luck!

I love this Rom and as I said no issues yet, but I think running R7 and working with the bugs helped me learn how to make this one run smoother. Great Work Juicy! hope this helps.