View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 10:32 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
that makes sense. maybe some of the takes have beta dlls that were updated through the releases? such as a beta dll of 6.5 months ago before it was released but now the dll is release version?

anyone have a definitive answer if taskbar dll conflicts are just between wm versions? will any 6.5 tb work with juicy r8?
maybe trial n error...best to do it right after a flash before a clear storage/hard reset. and just start installing cabs (thats how they do it 4 the most part; instead of dll's copyed to windows) either way. and then you'll see if any icons are not skinned or if it broke sumthing in the dialer an such.

i seen a lot of ss w/ ppl using the dusk tb. the ppcgeeks taskbar thread slowed down compared to what it used to be (i only say this as i havent been there 4 long while) but if you do a search on xda youll find sum more.