View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21885 |Dec 31| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Has anyone here tried the Mighty War ROM? If so, can anybody confirm whether or not it`s stable and worth the try?
I am still experiencing serious battery drainage with the latest (011310) and were considering switching to this ROM (Mighty WAR) instead.
Any insights are much appreciated.
Runnin it now...not as nice looking but there are a ton of mods to help that. Verizon MMS is threaded right into htc messaging 2.5.......yeah thats right. Been on it for about 24 full hours and no major gripes or bugs here. For what I do War is running nice......BUT I am only playin till the next EnergyROM drop. Opera crashed and memory leaking made me not crazy over the Dec 31 build, so I am playing. Mighty has some nice nice work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
That's the same way I did it, however it was only because I wanted to see what the new stock ROM was like. I ran back to NRGz ROMs quickly after that.
The easiest way to do it is download the VZV_2.23_WV from this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342 and then extract it and run. It will run just like a ROM update but will just load the new radio. It will not effect your current ROM at all. Enjoy.

P.S. I'm loving the new radio too.
Yes the new radio is NICE. If that is all you are wanting I would do as mentioned in the post above and flash just the radio from the radio thread. I also rec learning to flash via SD and make things even easier! just my 2c on tht part!