View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 10:09 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-09-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21887 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpucillo74 View Post
Just wondering, do you have plans on uploading themes for sense to your ftp soon? I love the wallpapers and the ROM rocks in general.
(BTW, I'm trying to develop a cab for a lazer blaster to use on your TP2, mostly for my fellow work colleagues, so when they screw with me I can just point the phone and strike them down. Keep you updated )
Yeah, i'm finishing a couple of wallpaper cabs, the sense themes take longer cuz i am creating the actual manila files for each and i have to test each one to make sure it works out alignment wise, and i've felt lazy today too ....... And a laser blaster would be nice, so when you get the dilithium crystal coded to the flux capacitor, let me know, sure would like to try it

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.