View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 10:00 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/10

According to Amarullz, this is caused by manila locker. attached is the fix he posted. extract the manila file to windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
OMJ...

Manila Sub navigation wallpaper bugs...

Figured I'd post good pictures so you can see it clearly.

I'm on your
Sense 2.5 | 6.5.3 | 28014 | v1.4 , both of these pics are from today ( 01/11/2010 ) and happened randomly when I was doing different things. Restarting manila fixes it and it reverts to the normal white background, but it happens often enough where it's annoying to do that every time. Happened at about 11 am and I restarted manila then it happened again at about 2:00.

Great battery life though I can't say enough about it. I was browsing the web (via opera, different apps, and through manila facebook), listening to music, sending e-mails, and sending and receiving calls between 11:30 and 2:00 which is why the battery went down so much between the two screen shots, but that was from HEAVY use, I pretty much used everything on the phone all at once except for the GPS. Good talk time, and standby time is amazing.

It happens in every sub menu like the music browser and contact card pictured above, but also in call history and others.

It doesn't happen all the time just occasionally, it's too random for me to be able to tell you what triggers it so sorry for not being able to provide more detail, but it will be perfect one minute and then look like the next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronclone View Post
This is the facebook tab i was talking about:

sounds like the FaceBook tab wont work on VGA.