View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 07:57 PM
PrsnlCrcl
Regular 'Geeker

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21885 |Dec 31| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by vga_jnl View Post
Greetings...

Question from a Newbie..

I've flashed my Verizon TP2 with 6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011|Dec 31| , and have used it for more than week and I love it, specially with Max Manila 2.81.

I like this ROM and I do observe the bleeding memory..

Question to Verizon NRGZ ROM users, have anybody updated their radios to Verizon 2.23.00WV??
Please share procedure how to do it..

Also anybody having a problem connecting bluetooth with a Garmin GPS??? I have a Nuvi 760 which has bluetooth so you can make calls from GPS, but having trouble communicating to my phone after reflash.
Garmin Nuvi 760 GPS can see my phone, but after I enter the passcode, Garmin comes back with Phone Communication error.

Never had the problem with the old Verizon 6.1 Stock ROM...

Many thanks for all the help...
I am on Verizon Wireless. To get the updated radio, I just flashed the new Verizon 6.5 ROM that has the new radio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105164), then turned around and reflashed the NRG custom ROM. The custom ROMs do not include a radio so it keeps what was there previously. I know have the NRG ROM with the updated radio. Using that procedure, you do not have to have the SIM unlocked. If you already have the SIM unlocked, I believe that there is a radio only update available to the new version. I hope that helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.