View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Pavels
Lurker

Pavels is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

I had R6 ever since Juicy released it back in early December and it was great experience. Today I flashed my phone to R8 and now I am seeing a few issues. Have you guys seen this and if so, any advice?
1) When I go to the Contact tab, then click on All People, then move around my list of contacts, and then click on Back, it takes a good 15 to 20 seconds for the screen to actually go back to the previous screen (Favorites) and during this time I cannot do anything else.
2) I have configured my favorite contacts to download the contact picture from Facebook. However, the contact won't download the pic from Facebook no matter what I do.
3) Few of my contacts are not being replicated from my Exchange account. I have successfully completed at least 5 syncs but these few contacts are not yet replicated.
4) In Facebook, when selecting Logoff, it takes a good 3 minutes for the logoff process to complete. During this time my phone is useless.
5) In general, my phone is considerably less responsible than before, when I had the R6 ROM.

Thanks in advance for the help.