Thread: whose with me?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 05:16 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: whose with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
Lol but doesnt t-mobile have the 5 dollar fee on each line for having flexpay!!!!

it doesnt matter.. what we say..in your eyes u are right.. your like my father in law..he always thinks he is right and doesnt care what u say..its his way or nothing.lol

thats being said..who freakn cares,lol who has what or who is cheaper etc.. enjoy what u got if u dont like move on..lol

oh and i always sell my old phones. to help with the cost of getting a new phone. thats just who i am. i waste nothing. and always look for the best deal.. again not the ave joe.lol
Flexpay? We're talking about their new plans man, not their old ones, lol.