View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 04:36 PM
acts
PPCGeeks Regular

acts is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: To all those who have Sprint...be patient...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post

Let me sum this up for you.
You can't pick and choose which rules by which to play.
If you're going to go the route of, "buy phone on e-bay," do this and that, and your cost will be cheaper, then you have to acknowledge the buyer is probably smart enough to know sprint everything referral plus exists out there, and this not even on top of discounts which could be applied for either carrier. If that's the case they come out pretty comparable, maybe even sprint comes out a margin ahead.

Secondly, you fail to mention that the sprint plan has nights and weekends beginning at 7 PM as opposed to the T-Mobile plan at 9 PM. That 2 hours make a big difference. Factor in that the sprint plan includes Free Anytime minutes to Any carrier, even at your rates of sprint being 1 or 2 dollars more expensive, that is worth the cost of the extra $1 alone.

Thirdly, activation fee - if you're going to be signing up at t-mbobile's website, I assume all things equal, you can also sign up at the sprint website and have the activation waved.

When it comes down to it, the price you're paying for a sprint plan is better than the price you're paying for a t-mobile plan.

If you want the plans to be comparable, add your nights/weekends to 7 PM. If you're going to tell me t-mobile has the pick #, that's nothing compared to anytime minutes.

Last edited by acts; 01-13-2010 at 04:39 PM.