View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 04:28 PM
spiritcrusher33
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: To all those who have Sprint...be patient...

K well as far as wm 7 and android 2.1 are concerned.. it doesnt matter to me..who has the newest phones etc.. cause thats basicly a matter of taste and opinion.. same with gsm vs cdma..

And sprint cs.. is like a roll of the dice u never know what ur gonna get.. but its the same on every carrier.. just sprint was in the spotlight a few years back for bad cs etc.. last year they have vastly improved in that area alone. but again that will based people who have good vs bad exp with sprint cs...

and its not stupid to want a tp2 right now.. not everyone here follows trends or what other people do..meaning who cares!!! my hero with 1.5 still does everything i need it to. same with wm 6.5... and a tp2 or mogul are whatever wm device u still use.lol

and who cares if tmobile is getting the nexus and hd2.. what do those 2 phone do that current phones cant? outside of having a bigger screen.. i wouldnt change carriers for a phone.. sorry thats stupid in my opinion...unless your outta contract or just want to move..etc. but i wouldnt,, Sprint will get nice phones like they always have sometimes they take longer.. sometimes they dont.. the current lineup is still nice... plus what does have 30 smartphones at a time do for the customer.. creates more confusion.. for the ave joe. that is..

I agree sprint does need to catch up.. and has a few problems.. just like every other carrier.. but your constant bashing of sprint leads me to think your a sprint basher just like the sprint fanboys u claim to fighting against..not trying to help them see the light as u claim..

I gave up my little thing bout the plans. but u continue to fight on with other people now with the same battle cry against sprint.lol

granted this is a forum and u have a right to voice your opinion.. i just dont want this to turn out like it does on other forums.. peole constantly bashing this or that. just to start a fight,lol