Thread: whose with me?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 04:24 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: whose with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjje View Post
Use Google and type in Tmobile regulatory fee. Poof there it pops up proof of it's existence. And even if your fact of most being on a spending limit account, the fee is completely avoidable. People having one at some point is irrelevant, it does not matter what they once had but what they have at the point of the change.

PS You can make a poll for this forum alone and see if the majority is on a spending limit or not... I'd be interested in that.
There was such a poll on howard forums a while back and it was like 90 something percent having a spending limit last time I saw it.

And of course it matters what you once had- it means anyone looking at Sprint has to factor in that fee. The only way to get out of it is to stay with Sprint for like 2 years and then have them reconsider at that point.

Or, I guess the alternatve is to give Sprint unrestricted access to you bank account. It's not like their known for horrible customer service and tons of billing issues.. /sarcasm

Yes, I know T-Mobile had regulatory fees in the past. But I am almost positive they got rid of them with their new plans. I read that they had got rid of them, but I didn't have T-Mobile so I can't verify first hand.

You seem to have the approach of "it's not on regular Sprint accounts, it's only on spending limit accounts." What you are not realizing is regular Sprint accounts ARE the spending limit accounts, and you have to be an exception in order to not have a spending limit.

Last edited by BlackDynamite; 01-13-2010 at 04:26 PM.