View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 02:33 PM
NIKKG
Regular 'Geeker

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Whats the big deal with 4G?

Whats the big deal with 4G? I mean seriously, there was nothing wrong with the 3G speeds, it seems the only problem I have is the phone’s processor can’t keep up in rendering web pages fast enough. If you can get 500k to 2mb right now, than that’s all you need, you can listen to music online and surf the net with no problem on the phone.

I think its all hype, I’m sure they’ll charge you another 30 bucks on top of the 30 bucks they charge people for data or make up some other pricing gimmick. What these phones really need is some powerful processors, lots of memory and faster video cards. Since they already cost more than most laptop computers these days, I don’t see why they haven’t implemented this a while back. Our TP2 should’ve been twice the speed with twice the memory of the TP1 but sadly we get a bigger frame size and no flash for the camera and we’re stuck with all the old parts.