Thread: A Few Questions
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 02:33 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorenda
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

When you are viewing your inbox click on menu and then options. There is a selection box to store attachments on your storage card.

Installing apps to your card can be done as long as the app specifies it as an option. Some apps will state in the readme file or the instructions that it is ok or that it is not recommended. I say install to device if possible and then store the cab file on your storage card.
Thanks this is exactly what I was looking for!
You're Welcome.
Just so you know, Paul's suggestions are correct and are definitely valid options. lol I think we were both responding to your post at the same time.