View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 12:19 PM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2.CAB
and
MMS Fix (M2.1) (Sprint).cab

Both are already attached to the thread. No additional server edits needed. Just tested and worked great to send and receive!!

In other areas, looks like the 2016 SMS Bug is still there?
As with I believe the past 2 Juicy releases I never installed anything to make MMS work. I just went into my Email Inbox and slid to the SMS/MMS screen and composed MMS via that. Or I did it via my albums selecting Mail and Picture Message. Worked everytime. So not sure why you have to install something different that is already there! But I know different people have different issues. So maybe for whatever reason that is what you have to do to make it work. Sorry for you!