View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 11:58 AM
locomariachi
PPCGeeks Regular

locomariachi is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21885 |Dec 31| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenwill View Post
I'm on the EnergyROM_21885_RHOD500_31.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5.r ar build, and having an issue I did not have with prior builds.

When I make a voice call, my phone switched from EV to 1X. When I hang up, it switches back, but my data will not connect. I get a 'Cannot connect' error box which says: "dialed: #777 Cannot connect for an unknown reason".

I have tried waiting it out, and that condition remains overnight. The only way to get data back is to either soft reset, or turn airplane mode on and back off. But the next phone call leaves me in the same state.

Anyone else seen this issue?
I did have this issue at first, but I also had data connection issues and internet sharing issues. What I did to resolve them all was, after a flash of NRG's Rom (Dec 17th) I set up all I had to, then used the ICS to connect my phone as the modem, it provisioned my phone so now data works properly. Then after a few minutes surfing the net, I disconnected, and I updated my twitter and weather (just to check and see if things were good). then I would call myself, see the Ev goto 1x and then hang up after a few min of talk time. after that, everything worked dandy. Sounds long and involved but its better taking the time before hand, than being stuck reflashing for a long time not knowing how to fix things.

Hope that helps!
This post has been thanked 1 times.