View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 08:35 AM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Since I noticed a lot of VZW users still having issues, I exported all my reg settings that I am currently running and have working. I made sure to include all the registration keys too, so depending on the ROM your using, those might be the reason for things not working correctly. As like the other files I posted, make sure to do a replace on 'REPLACEME' with your 10 digit phone number.

Just in case people don't read this completely, THIS IS FOR VERIZON ONLY. According to Mike, people can read red disclaimers better. lol

I had to zip the reg file, since it was 'over the limit' for text files.

Z
Attached Files
File Type: zip Jataayu-Current.zip (4.8 KB, 76 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.