View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 01:34 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Good thing because RootRom 21876 build version is uploading now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
I am not finsh testing the last update and 21876 it's coming
Welcome to my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Great news my friends.

I have been scratching my head since I got this kitchen up and running with the 24hr Itl language issue.
After trying everything I could think of and asking other chefs if they knew what might be causing the issue.
No one knew and I was about to rebuild this kitchen which would have put rom updates on hold for a while.

I finally figured it out and forced the roms to English and 12hr settings despite what ever is in the kitchen causing this weird setting.

Next round of updates will have that issue resolved.
Just tested with a fresh build of MaxDarkRoot0112_28011 and it works perfectly.
The one issue that has plagued my roms is now fixed.
CRAP! Hope I can get my money back for my Rosetta Stone Italian Edition Program....I was getting so good too