View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 12:45 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Great news my friends.

I have been scratching my head since I got this kitchen up and running with the 24hr Itl language issue.
After trying everything I could think of and asking other chefs if they knew what might be causing the issue.
No one knew and I was about to rebuild this kitchen which would have put rom updates on hold for a while.

I finally figured it out and forced the roms to English and 12hr settings despite what ever is in the kitchen causing this weird setting.

Next round of updates will have that issue resolved.
Just tested with a fresh build of MaxDarkRoot0112_28011 and it works perfectly.
The one issue that has plagued my roms is now fixed.
This post has been thanked 2 times.