View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 11:48 PM
housinit
PPCGeeks Regular

housinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1-8-10] 21874 Twisted Flames Sense 2.5 and manila 2.1 (psyki kitchen heart)

Hey just wanted to say that I really like your ROM quite a bit. Good job on all the icon work and customizing. So far it looks like i'm going to be keeping this ROM as my default for a while. I just have a few things I need to iron out in it.

Just like others I am getting an invalid certificate message when trying to use Youtube. I also get that message when trying to use In Call Recorder. I installed that on my own since its not part of your ROM. But I think that the two are related and if there is a fix for the Youtube issue then it will probably fix the issue with ICR. I'm pretty sure I came across the problem somewhere else, but I can't remember now. I'll get back to you on that.

edit: Ah, I found the other culprit. The calculator is also giving the same message. Another thing I forgot about, is that I can't get QuickGPS to connect successfully.

Again, thanks for your hard work.

--housinit

Last edited by housinit; 01-13-2010 at 12:00 AM.