Thread: whose with me?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 11:07 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: whose with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
Just did some research on that. Cricket customers get REEMED with a FIST DILDO on roaming.
I hardly ever go outside my area, roaming wouldn't apply to me. Cricket isn't even my area! Clear Talk is in my area and they too charge extra if you go out of your calling area... again, I hardly leave town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Fair enough, I always forget about Cricket. They have had junk coverage outside of the Denver Metro Area in Colorado that I don't even consider them... I'm not sure what their coverage is like now, but in the past I know that their coverage wasn't worth anymore than what they were charging.
With the research I've done, these providers are CDMA and have coverage everywhere Sprint would have coverage (they might even be using Sprint towers) again the roam/out-of-calling area would be the draw back about using these providers

I'll stick with Sprint, just hope to never have to call customer service!