View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:38 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck
Threadstarter

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera 10 Beta2U Repacked - (No Prompts/Faster/Defaults/Rotation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i would love it if u could blacklist opera 10 2u to not rotate, i hate that so much!! i only want it to rotate when i open the keyboard that is it, not everytime i pull out my phone from my pocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Can I remove the gsensor rotation?

Per your requests, I have added a cab to the first post that removes the HTC rotation settings for Opera 9 + 10. This is only for the HTC application. If you are using any other application for rotation, it will not work.

Ninja Duck No Opera Rotate 1.0.cab

If you have some other app running, I will try and help you if you tell me what it is.
This post has been thanked 1 times.