View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:18 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1 and 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zori View Post
I read that hard reset was volume down + center button + reset. Although I did try what you said as well, it didn't work, touch pro doesn't have a camera button either. I appreciate the suggestion though, I can get to bootloader mode, is there anyway to soft reset from here?

camera button is the button below the "htc" big button that lights up u press it too take a picture. your right sorry it is volume down. hold all three down and hit the reset.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 01-12-2010 at 09:21 PM.