Threadstarter

quarky42 is keeping up the good workquarky42 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to quarky42
Re: Sprint CDMA Data Auto Disconnect Registry Entries

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsmaelPR1 View Post
What I have discovered is that with the Verizon TP2 when you have anything with the letters GPRS in the SuspendResume section you get a nasty lag when you slide to answer an incoming call, sometimes lagging so much that the calls just hangs completely. But with the edits listed in the second post it works perfectly, as it should.

Thanks!!!
Before starting this thread, what I said worked for me.

A few days after starting this thread I saw the behavior you have described. The entry in the second post did not "auto disconnect" for me, but I will be glad to try it again since what I had found searching Google doesn't seem to be right either.

I don't understand why it worked for me at first and then started to crap out. Some registry hiccup or something. I don't use the slide to answer much now as I have gotten into the habit of using the hardware button. I'll try changing the key to what's shown in post #2 and give it a shot.

These CDMA/GSM phones sure are strange ;?) I love mine though. It may be a bit thick, and it is a bit slow, but I'll be damned if it doesn't do a ton of different things with a nice large high res screen to boot.